donderdag 7 juni 2007

GUITARIST NEEDED FOR STUDIO WORK

GUITARIST NEEDED FOR STUDIO WORK. ANYONE INTERESTED IN CONTRIBUTING SOME 6 STRING MADNESS TO A HOME STUDIO PROJECT...DROP ME AN EMAIL! chrishalen@hotmail.com

I've got 6 songs with the bass and drums already recorded...I need a guitarist to lay down some tracks, so I can then move onto recording vocals. I've got a female vocalist and myself for vocals. Looking for a "Classic Rock" sound. Neil Young meets Bob Seger type stuff. Acoustic and Electric Mix preferred.

INTERESTED PARTIES MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THE LIVE BAND SACKETT LOOKING TO BE FORMED AS WELL TO PLAY AND PROMOTE THE CD. FOR THIS...A DRUMMER IS ALSO NEEDED. THANKS!

Contact: Chris Sackett
Location:
Brewerton, New York

Telephone: 315-374-2964
E-Mail: chrishalen@hotmail.com
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/christophersackett

Geen opmerkingen: