woensdag 7 mei 2008

Down And Dirty TV Next Show, Sunday May 25th


Down & Dirty TV Show Highlights


What Up people?? Your Boy Bobby Black is back in the House the Show (April 27th) was GREAT..Shout to every one who came to support the Kidd..Camp 22 (formerly known as Cash Camp -- what up Double E? Lamont and the Get Away Boyz; Jason "Boogie" Brown and my dude "Attitude" (Album Comin' soon BITCHEZ), Tyreal "Real Diddy" Lewis and my Tom Boy Fresh Homie "Fiona Simone" and the New R&B Prince of Atlanta (Yeah I said it) my man JC..What up Kerry?? And peace out to all the other performers including Killa Kam who took home the FreeStyle Trophy...

The Next Show is Sunday, May 25th if you want to be seen in 7 States (Georgia, California, Texas, New York, Alabama, Missouri and Florida)...Get at me be seen in over 300,000 households...If you want to get in the Freestyle Battle or just want to perform or just come and watch it's FREE just email your boy djbobbyblack@yahoo.com or Call me 678-859-3303....

The Next Show features Willie Joe, Khalee Star and DG Yola more artist(s) to be announced...This is just the BEGINNING of my WORLD DOMINATION...

Geen opmerkingen: