donderdag 6 maart 2008

Attention DJs – Do You Need Affordable Insert Printing?


I wanted to take a second to reach out to my peers in the DJ community because as a DJ I know how hard it is to find a reputable, affordable printing service that doesn't force us to purchase a minimum of 5000 inserts, wasting money unnecessarily on inserts that'll sit in the corner collecting dust and taking up space. I am now offering affordable, short run, insert printing to DJs and unsigned artists. At the moment I have one package available, 1000 two sided, full color mixtape inserts w/Aqueous coating for $125 w/Free S&H, it's on us. Orders are processed and shipped within 24 to 48 hours and usually arrive within 2-3 business days. The whole process usually takes between four to five business days from print to ship. If you have any questions, comments or general inquires please feel free to contact me direct via email, dj1mic@gmail.com . Thank you for your time. God bless.

PLEASE NOTE: COVER DESIGN AND COVER PRINTING ARE NOT THE SAME THING

Geen opmerkingen: